AMFI launched “Mutual Fund Sahi Hai” Campaign
If you are not aware of the mutual fund investment programmes and want to gain knowledge about the same, then AMFI has made simplified it for you with its newly launched campaign for promoting mutual funds.
The Association of Mutual Funds in India(AMFI) which organises the entire mutual fund industry and its functioning for smooth working, has recently launched a media and communication campaign as a part of its “Investor Awareness Outreach Programme”. The primary objective of this campaign is to position mutual funds as a preferred investment alternative for the potential investors in India.
The campaign has a core message, i.e., “Mutual Funds Sahi Hai”, which has been shared among various investors through different media such as TV, Digital, radio, print, cinema and outdoor hoardings. The campaign runs in eight regional languages for easy understanding by the people of different cultures. Keeping everyday situation as a backdrop, the aim of this campaign is convincing prospective investors that online mutual funds investments are the best choice for them.
Let’s Take a Glance at the Important Features of this Campaign
- G. Mahalingam, the whole time member in SEBI, launched the programme on Wednesday, 15th March 2017. While launching this campaign he said, “ It is for the first time in the history of financial services that all industry participants have come together to promote the category. This campaign makes it easy for the common public to understand about mutual funds and dispels many myths around them.”
- As there is a need to aware the households regarding better investment and saving opportunities, the campaign is designed to promote the Indian households to shift from physical savings to financial avenues, specifically mutual funds.
- For creating awareness of mutual funds as a better investment alternative, SEBI has mandated all mutual funds to set apart a small portion of their net assets, i.e., two basis points for investor education. Out of this money, half of the total amount is being put in AMFI for better utilisation of the funds at the industry level. The same amount is used to start this programme, i.e., “Mutual Fund Sahi Hai”.
- These three words are used to simplify the motive of the programme so that every investor can get the easiest understanding about the entire campaign. It is believed that this is a powerful message and very thought-provoking, which will encourage people to start investing in mutual funds in India.
- The ads for promoting mutual funds are though promotional, have been shot in real time with non-models at real locations. They have shot some real conversations with friends. They aim to educate people with genuine examples so that they find mutual fund conventional and suitable for their requirements.
- As a part of this campaign, they have launched a microsite as well, i.e., mutualfundssahi where investors can gain knowledge about mutual funds and trace the nearest fund house or MF distributor. Moreover, the AMFI website has also revamped the “Investor Corner”, for making things even more simple for the mutual fund investors.
So now, after knowing the facts about the “Mutual Fund Sahi Hai” investor awareness programme, you must have understood that AMFI and SEBI are doing various efforts for the sake of investors’ benefit. As the aim of this campaign is to promote mutual funds, it is expected that the growth of mutual fund industry is nearby. With the rising investors, the opportunities will increase leading to the high growth of the industry along with the investors.
So don’t miss the chance to be a part of the growing mutual fund industry in India. Start your mutual fund SIP investment now with MySIPonline to gain the unexpected profits, as “Mutual Fund Sahi Hai” for your growth.
LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?47544 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?46423 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take47403 min read Jan 01, 1970
Budget 2018: Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) Concerning LTCG Tax Proposal50195 min read Jan 01, 1970