Best Retirement Funds for a Secure Retired Life
Retirement is the age when we want to live a life of immense pleasure and comfort. This stage is the result of the various efforts we make at young age. Thus, this is the time to make a better plan for your retired life so that you do not regret later.
There is a saying that goes, “Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to.” So, make an efficient investment strategy and set your retirement age on your own to live it as happily and joyfully as you might dream of.
Here we are providing you with the best mutual fund investment plans that can help you make your retiring age a comfortable and happier one. Following are the top-performing retirement plans by the major mutual fund houses which aim to cater your investment needs:
- Birla Sun Life India GenNext Fund (G): An investment strategy that holds better market possession is most-preferable one. This plan is among the best schemes available for making a worthwhile investment. It is ranked 2nd under the Diversified Equity category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016. The returns generated by this plan are comparatively higher than the others falling into this category and thus can help you make your retirement a pleasant one.
- Tata Retirement Savings Fund Moderate Plan-Plan A (G): This plan is a product from the Tata Mutual Fund which aims to provide a financial planning tool for a long-term financial security. It helps the investors to reach their retirement goals. With an asset size of Rs.46.74 crores (as on 30th June 2016), it has made investments in the equities and money market instruments. To cater the retirement needs, this plan is among the best-performing ones since its inception. So, one can choose the same to make a worthwhile retirement plan.
- Reliance Retirement Fund Wealth Creation Scheme (G): It is a plan from the prominent AMC of mutual fund market, the Reliance Mutual Fund. Due to its nature of creating a fortune for the investors, it is also known as the “Wealth Creator”. To cater the needs of varied investors, this plan has invested in different sectors to offer wide diversification, minimised risk and high-yielding returns. It has shown comparatively higher performance in the equity-oriented hybrid fund category.
- L&T India Prudence Fund (G): This scheme as provided by the L&T Mutual Fund is holding a prominent position in the investment market. It is ranked 2nd by CRISIL under the Balanced Fund category for the quarter ended June 2016. This shows its well-being and thus is a must-have to make the worthwhile portfolio. The scheme offers high-yielding returns to the investors to cater their desired needs and helps them to attain the financial goals for retired life.
- Franklin India Pension Fund (G): Not all of us are hired in an organisation that provides the pension benefits at the old ages. But, an investment made in this scheme helps you make your own pension plan and fetch the desired returns at the time of retirement. This scheme falls under the hybrid category and thus invests around 40% in the equities and the balance in money market and debt instruments to fetch regular earnings. This scheme has generated high returns in the past and has benefited many investors by offering growth.
So, now you need not worry about your retirement. Instead, you can make such plans which would help you in enjoying the old age. Take the initiative right now to attain a comfortable and restful life.
The schemes mentioned above are amongst the best ones to cater the desired needs related to retirement planning. You may opt for any one of the above and add in your portfolio to provide it with more worth.
If you are desirous of making a better investment strategy and want to take the best decision for your future, then you can avail our services at My SIP Online and experience the difference.
LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?47544 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?46423 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take47403 min read Jan 01, 1970
Budget 2018: Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) Concerning LTCG Tax Proposal50195 min read Jan 01, 1970