New Fund Offer: Tata Multicap Fund
Who Should Invest in Tata Multi Cap Fund?
Investors who aim to seek:
- Capital appreciation over medium to long term.
- Investment in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instruments across all market capitalization.
- Growth by being present in the right side of the market.
Basic Facts About Tata Multicap Fund
|Scheme Name||TATA MULTICAP FUND|
|NFO Dates||Opens on 17th August, 2018. Closes on 31st August, 2018 (15 Days)|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over medium to long term. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.|
|Type of Scheme||An open-ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, and small cap stocks|
|Fund Manager||Sonam Udasi|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 500 TRI|
|Index||Min. Investment Amount: 5,000/- and in multiple of 1/- thereafter|
|Load Structure||Entry Load: Nil; Exit Load: 1% of the applicable NAV, if redeemed on or before expiry of 18 months from the date of allotment.|
|Plans & Options||Regular & Direct Plans with Growth & Dividend Options|
Investment Philosophy of Tata Multi-cap Fund Growth
- With this NFO, the experts at Tata MF believe in building a well diversified portfolio which is not biased towards any segment of the market.
- The fund is entitled to follow both value and growth style of investing depending upon the markets’ opportunities and environment.
- It is willing to capture the multi baggers by staying through their market cycle.
- The fund manager gives high importance to fundamental strengths of the company and the underlying business.
- The emphasis is on well managed and good quality companies with above average growth prospects.
- Investment in companies with sound professional management, liquidity, industry scenario, as well as the past track record.
Why Invest in a Multi Cap Fund Now?
- India’s rapid growth may provide opportunities to several quality mid and small cap companies which can initiate their journey to become future large caps. Even the IMF has projected that India is pegged to be world’s fastest growing economy.
- After SEBI’s standardization of mutual fund categories, multi cap funds remain unconstrained and can capture opportunities across market segments.
- Considering the time now, the markets are currently at reasonable valuations, thus providing an opportunity to build a well diversified portfolio.
Conclusion: Expert’s Take
There are several reasons why multi cap category is a suitable option for all class of investors, including:
- Resilience to volatility
Going with the past records, BSE 500, the larger benchmark, has faced less volatility as compared to other indices.
- Ability to pick quality over size
Further, the multi cap funds pick up the right trend of the market to deliver better returns.
Going with the view of experts at MySIPonline, this NFO can be your key to success. It is suggested to use the SIP route to invest in this category with a three-year time frame through this NFO.
To invest in Tata Multicap Fund, click here right now.
For more details on Tata Multicap Fund or other schemes of the AMC, visit MySIPonline. We will keep you updated with the similar information and their performances.
Invest in the Best Mutual Funds
- 100% Paperless
- No Transaction Charges
- Easy to Invest
- Safe & Secure
[Weekly Update] Equity MFs Continue the Winning Streak; Debt Fund Recovers!129806 min read Jul 19, 2021
Open NFO: ICICI Prudential MNC Fund152853 min read May 29, 2019
BJP Gets a Massive Win. What to Expect from the Mutual Fund Market Now?127352 min read May 24, 2019
NDA Leading With a Great Margin. NIFTY Hits 12000, SENSEX Crosses 40,000123341 min read May 23, 2019