Top 5 Best & Focused Large Cap Mutual Funds
If you are looking for the best and most prominent large cap funds for investing in the mutual fund investment programme, then you have reached the right place. Here we have provided you with a list of the top-performing large cap funds to make a worthwhile portfolio.
Everyone desires to attain the maximum profits from his/her investment. This is the reason why investors look for such strategies that help them to achieve the desired returns. Below-mentioned is the list of five top ranking funds that fall under the large-cap category and yield highest returns; the list is prepared by our experts after immense research and as per CRISIL rating:
- Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund (G): This is an open-ended growth scheme which aims to provide capital appreciation by investing 100% assets into equities. The portfolio for the same is diversified by investing in different industries and sectors, to offer minimised risk and high profits. Its performance is higher when compared with the average returns generated by the schemes of the same category. Furthermore, it holds first Rank under the ‘Large Cap’ category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016, which shows its market-held position.
- SBI Blue Chip Fund (G): It is a product of SBI Mutual Fund, which aims to provide capital growth by investing for the long-term duration, in the equities of such corporates which fall under the list as per the BSE 100 Index, i.e., which have large market capitalisation. It has diversified the funds into debt and money market instruments as well to provide stable and high-yielding returns. Its performance as against the S&P BSE 100 is extremely high which proves its proficiency. In addition, it holds first rank under the ‘Large Cap’ category by CRISIL which is another proof of its market possession.
- Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G): This plan of mutual fund investment is a prominent one under the large cap category as it holds second rank under it by CRISIL rating. Its NAV performance since its beginning is increasing the worth of investments and hence is beneficial for the investors. It has a well-diversified portfolio which shows the major investments into equities followed by cash/call and debt instruments. Furthermore, it offers such returns which help in creating wealth and moreover, a fortune.
- ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Fund (G): It is a scheme from a renowned brand, i.e., ICICI Mutual Fund. It aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equities and equity-related instruments of about twenty companies that have large market capitalisation. It also invests a certain percentage of funds in debt and money market securities. It is an open-ended growth plan that offers high profits in the long run and helps to generate a corpus. With a well-diversified portfolio, it has been successful in providing high-yields to the investors. It is ranked third under the Large Cap category by CRISIL for quarter ended June 2016.
- Kotak 50 Fund (G): This scheme is aimed to generate the worth of investments by putting the monies into equities of such corporates, which are prominent in their sectors. With a growth-oriented strategy, it offers high profits so as to provide an appreciation of capital. It is ranked third in the ‘Large Cap’ category by CRISIL which proves its market position. Furthermore, it has allocated the funds into various sectors and industries to provide diversification and minimised risk. Its NAV performance since its inception is noticeable as it has helped in generating the worth of investment.
So, right now is the time to opt for the best investment strategies for your portfolio to create a fortune. As everyone knows, everything which is at the top offers highest benefits; accordingly, these schemes which are running among the top ones at present would help you to achieve your set financial goals.
If you are looking for the most appropriate platform to start investing where you could get all the desired solutions to make better investments, then we at My SIP Online have the same for you. You must take help from us to build a future on your own.
LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?52464 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?51333 min read Jan 01, 1970
Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take51733 min read Jan 01, 1970
Budget 2018: Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) Concerning LTCG Tax Proposal54875 min read Jan 01, 1970